Gastland Hotel Atrium *** - Rábafüzes
The 3-star Gastland Hotel Atrium is located in the area of Őrség, in the western corner of Hungary, near the Austrian-Hungarian border Rábafüzes.
The rooms, the restaurants and other locales of the hotel have a form of high level, but even preserving the traditional Hungarian style, in the atmosphere of days gone by.
Those stopping by will be greeted with the tumult of Hungarian flavours, regional food specialities completed by standard international meals.
Gastland Hotel Atrium offers 28 double rooms and an apartment. Our rooms have private bathroom, SAT TV, minibar, telephone and Internet connection.
Our conference rooms of different sized are ideal venues for holding business meetings, conferences and other company events and for celebrating family occassions.
Only 10 minutes from the hotel can be found our restaurant named "Székely tanya". Our services:
- cellar banquets, dinners with wine tasting in the own wine cellar with Hungarian wine specialities
- grill-parties, ox-roasting, cooking on open fire in the garden
- kindergarten for children and mini ZOO
- guarded parking
- transit groups, large in number, are fastly served
- freshly made cakes and other home made foods, salads every day
- our waiters wait for our guests in traditional Székely national costume!
In 2006 and 2007 our restaurant "Székely tanya" won the prize for one of the best 100 Hungarian restaurants.
The area is beautiful in every season and has much worth seeing. Lovers of active recreation and nature will feel themselves at home. Programm opportunities: fishing on river Rába, bicycling, hunting trips in Őrség, hiking and horseback riding.
Other hotels in Hungary operated by the management: